Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 4
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 781 times and has 3 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Uploading Problem

I have a Clean Energy Project wu that has finished and says it is uploading. I had a crash when this wu finished, but before it began uploading. The wu is listed on my tasks page as uploading, but does not show up on the log. Is there anything I can do besides aborting the wu?

E234698_ 34_ S.240.C21H13N3O2S4.XWXVEKQOTZMILX-UHFFFAOYSA-N.14_ s1_ 14_ 0--
[Nov 13, 2015 2:06:58 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sgt.Joe
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Re: Uploading Problem

If I am understanding correctly, there won't really be anything you can do about it. I doubt if you will even be able to abort it. I have had one FAAH unit stuck in some sort of never never land for over two years and I just ignore it. At some point someone posted directions on how to remove it from the BOINC Manager screen, but it was not worth the effort. It will be reissued to someone else and be completed. I find it best not to obsess on the wasted time for the unit because no system is perfect with 100% no mistakes. Good luck.
Cheers
----------------------------------------
Sgt. Joe
*Minnesota Crunchers*
[Nov 13, 2015 2:38:41 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Thanks for the reply. You were right about trying to abort it. confused I did and you were right, it is still there. skull

I hated to lose the time, but somethings just can't be helped. sad
[Nov 13, 2015 4:59:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Stiwi
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

I have problems to upload the finished work of CEP. The small files don't make any problems but the large files with a size > 10 mb

Mo 16 Nov 2015 01:33:10 CET | | Project communication failed: attempting access to reference site
Mo 16 Nov 2015 01:33:10 CET | World Community Grid | Temporarily failed upload of E234693_447_S.236.C28H16N4O1S1.RFBFHTKFUYFOHP-UHFFFAOYSA-N.2_s1_14_0_4: transient HTTP error
Mo 16 Nov 2015 01:33:11 CET | | Internet access OK - project servers may be temporarily down.

All other projects work fine.
[Nov 16, 2015 12:34:59 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread