Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 3
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 547 times and has 2 replies Next Thread
Punchy
Advanced Cruncher
Texas
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Beta CEP work 100% failing

I have gotten a good number of beta CEP WU in the last day or so, but every single one that has run has failed with 0:00 processing time (on 2 different Windows systems). Has anyone completed one successfully?

<message>
All pipe instances are busy.
(0xe7) - exit code 231 (0xe7)
</message>
<stderr_txt>
INFO: No state to restore. Start from the beginning.
Error reading job description file S.314.C30H26N2O6S2Si1.YPNUBBKZJDBKRR-UHFFFAOYSA-N.4.jobs

</stderr_txt>
----------------------------------------

[Edit 1 times, last edit by Punchy at Feb 20, 2016 6:09:55 PM]
[Feb 20, 2016 6:05:36 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SekeRob
Master Cruncher
Re: Beta CEP work 100% failing

Not going to ask why you started a thread on the present Beta in the CEP2 forum when there is a specific test thread in the Beta forum [techs asked to report there cool ]
[Feb 20, 2016 6:12:58 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Punchy
Advanced Cruncher
Texas
Project Badges:
Re: Beta CEP work 100% failing

Not going to ask why you started a thread on the present Beta in the CEP2 forum when there is a specific test thread in the Beta forum [techs asked to report there cool ]

Then I won't answer that I didn't realize there was a separate forum (it's way down at the bottom of the page) and there was nothing in the CEP stickies mentioning that some beta work was out.
Feel free to delete the thread...

[Feb 20, 2016 6:27:35 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread