Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Thread Type: Sticky Thread
Total posts in this thread: 48
Posts: 48   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
This topic has been viewed 18767 times and has 47 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Welcome to the Microbiome Immunity Project!

Hi Wcg Team,

Congrats for your brand new project..
I hope will be a big achievement!
as https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Décrypthon

Hope to crunch soon

Cheers
[Sep 1, 2017 9:04:28 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Conan_
Cruncher
Project Badges:

I have had this new project selected since it started, can someone tell me if and when there will be work units, as I have yet to see even 1 of them yet.

(I have noted that others have been processing WUs since the start but I don't know how they manage to get work. It just seems like the TB project to me all hype and no show as I only ever got 6 TB work units)

Conan
[Sep 7, 2017 2:01:13 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
AgrFan
Senior Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Select MIP as the only project in your profile. I have been getting a steady flow of work since the project started except for this past weekend during the temporary shortage.
----------------------------------------
[Edit 2 times, last edit by AgrFan at Sep 7, 2017 2:34:03 AM]
[Sep 7, 2017 2:31:59 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Conan_
Cruncher
Project Badges:

Select MIP as the only project in your profile. I have been getting a steady flow of work since the project started except for this past weekend during the temporary shortage.

Thanks for that, but I did try that method with TB and I managed to get zero (0) work units, so I wont worry too much about it.
If I get work well and good but I have no trouble getting Mapping Cancer Markers and get a lesser amount of work for the other projects. I would like to get the hours up and get a badge but probably wont happen unless more work becomes available.

I am still trying to get a badge for Smash Childhood Cancer, at least I get some work units for that project.

Conan
[Sep 10, 2017 11:41:40 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
imakuni
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

Thanks for that, but I did try that method with TB and I managed to get zero (0) work units, so I wont worry too much about it.
If I get work well and good but I have no trouble getting Mapping Cancer Markers and get a lesser amount of work for the other projects. I would like to get the hours up and get a badge but probably wont happen unless more work becomes available.

I am still trying to get a badge for Smash Childhood Cancer, at least I get some work units for that project.

Conan

HSTB has a supply problem, there are very few WU. MIP, on the other hand, has plenty of work available, it's just that the server preffers to send other projects before sending MIP. If you leave it as your sole project, however, you'll be feed all the tasks you need to keep your PC busy.

Want to have an image of yourself like this on? Check this thread: https://secure.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread_thread,29840
[Sep 11, 2017 12:04:07 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nanoprobe
Master Cruncher
Classified
Project Badges:

Does this project have an android app yet?
In 1969 I took an oath to defend and protect the U S Constitution against all enemies, both foreign and Domestic. There was no expiration date.

[Oct 2, 2017 6:37:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SekeRob
Master Cruncher

There was no official response last time it was brought up for this science, Rosetta does not run on Android either, so on the scale of 1 to 100, chances guesstimated as being a fat 0.
[Oct 3, 2017 9:00:51 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Yavanius
Senior Cruncher
Antarctica
Project Badges:

Where did you generate your cool graph sig from?

~Y
[Oct 16, 2017 3:06:27 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Yavanius
Senior Cruncher
Antarctica
Project Badges:

Do you mean Rosetta@home or something different? Because Rosetta@home has had an Android client...
[Oct 16, 2017 3:09:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
SekeRob
Master Cruncher

Maybe you are thinking of MiniRosetta...
[Oct 16, 2017 4:31:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 48   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread