Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 53
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6804 times and has 52 replies Next Thread
TPCBF
Master Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Server updates and changes

Could that drive failure in some way be responsible for the number of WUs in the PVa jail to triple from one day to the other (and PVe doubled at the same time)???

Ralf confused
----------------------------------------

[Nov 3, 2020 6:07:13 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Steve W
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

Looking at my recent returned WUs it looks like the OPN validator could need a kick. Who knows if it is related to the drive failure or recent maintenance confused but I've seen SCC results validated but a growing number of pending validation on OPN.

Edit: Always the way, not long after writing this they start validating... blushing
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Steve W at Nov 3, 2020 3:00:26 PM]
[Nov 3, 2020 2:50:45 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TPCBF
Master Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Looking at my recent returned WUs it looks like the OPN validator could need a kick. Who knows if it is related to the drive failure or recent maintenance confused but I've seen SCC results validated but a growing number of pending validation on OPN.

Edit: Always the way, not long after writing this they start validating... blushing
Yup.

Comes to show that you need to complain often and early.... tongue

Ralf cool

[Nov 4, 2020 3:39:32 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread