Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 45
Posts: 45   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 6325 times and has 44 replies Next Thread
Sgt.Joe
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Quit shutting down contributor discussions!

Yep, and it's just great trying to contribute to a thread and having to wait days for your post to be approved by a Moderator and show up days later only to be irrelevant by then.

I have never seen this. Generally takes only 3 seconds.
Cheers
----------------------------------------
Sgt. Joe
*Minnesota Crunchers*
[Nov 7, 2021 11:49:01 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Grumpy Swede
Master Cruncher
Svíþjóð
Project Badges:

I never had to wait for any Moderator to approve any of my posts either. 3-seconds, and then the message is posted.

[Nov 7, 2021 2:19:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Yep, and it's just great trying to contribute to a thread and having to wait days for your post to be approved by a Moderator and show up days later only to be irrelevant by then.

Cheers

Oh, so they are picking on only a few of us. shock
[Nov 7, 2021 8:04:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bryn Mawr
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Cheers

Must be cos there’s no delay here.
[Nov 7, 2021 11:09:46 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TPCBF
Master Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Well, I got recently a post of mine censored as well, though I never had the case, so far, of having to get a post approved.

But the longer the new changes are "hanging around", the more the moderators and administrators seem to be dragging their feet to REALLY take note of complains.In regards to the claim that those changes to the web site were based on user input, this is quite a slap in the face. And it can't be the lack of time, if there is time enough to censor posts.

And just ignoring the input of the (long time) contributors to the project is quite an insult to those people that spend their time and resources for WCG to have any value. It seems more and more as if "the other side" is just trying to sit this out until nobody complains anymore, as they are getting to frustrated to simply getting ignored... sad

Ralf

[Nov 8, 2021 11:38:54 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sgt.Joe
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Cheers

BladeD:
You have over 28000 posts. You are a frequent poster. Is there any particular post(s) which have not been posted ? Maybe an internet glitch prevented the post from being sent perhaps ? Have you tried reposting the same content ? Have you asked if it is the content of your post which allegedly caused it not to be posted ? In short, is there a specific instance of a post subject which you would like to highlight ? I remain mystified about a failure of a post to be posted.
Cheers
Sgt. Joe
*Minnesota Crunchers*
[Nov 9, 2021 1:22:39 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

So, after every post I see this...

Your post has been created successfully. Please do not submit again. This post will be moderated so please wait for the forum moderator to approve your post.

And yes, in that color.
[Nov 9, 2021 1:43:49 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
BladeD
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Also, if I edit a post it disappears.
[Nov 9, 2021 1:57:53 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sgt.Joe
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

So, after every post I see this...
Your post has been created successfully. Please do not submit again. This post will be moderated so please wait for the forum moderator to approve your post.
And yes, in that color.

I have never seen that message. Now I am curious. Did you incur the ire of the moderator ? And if you did, were you told why ? If it is a private matter, I apologize for asking.
Cheers
Sgt. Joe
*Minnesota Crunchers*
[Nov 9, 2021 3:13:11 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 45   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread