Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 637
Posts: 637   Pages: 64   [ Previous Page | 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 30700 times and has 636 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: smile smile smile Join "MyOnlineTeam" Today smile smile smile

Sorry to hear this Dave - I am betting you'll be back on the old a/bs so it might be a few days before we hear from you again.

Good luck, take it easy and behave - no fidgeting in bed just because you can't get near a PC!

All the best,

Matt

Thanks Matt. Right now I am in a hold pattern on the phone with them to see if I need to go to the ER or if I can get in to my assigned doctor.
[Mar 7, 2006 1:49:31 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
parmesian
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

good luck dave.

having spent a good bit of time in the va system, i know how it truly embodies the old military tradition of "hurry up and wait."

don't let the bast**ds get you down
----------------------------------------

In Memory of Dave Bell
[Mar 7, 2006 2:16:03 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
parmesian
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

graham - can you start a new chapter of our team thread. by the time it gets to thirteen screens, it is hard to get to the end.

btw, i must add my congratulations and thanks for your ascension to the top of the pack as team captain. i will be happy to support you in any way i can (i am sure i speak for most - if not all - of the rest of the team in saying that).

In Memory of Dave Bell
[Mar 7, 2006 2:20:06 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

good luck dave.

having spent a good bit of time in the va system, i know how it truly embodies the old military tradition of "hurry up and wait."

don't let the bast**ds get you down

Thanks Parmesian --

Yeah -- got lots of training in "hurry up and wait" in the Army. I gave up on my earlier call to make something to eat so that I didn't faint from hunger as I waited. I'm back on it again now. Foritified, I can wait quite a while now.
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Mar 7, 2006 2:51:27 PM]
[Mar 7, 2006 2:49:24 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

graham - can you start a new chapter of our team thread. by the time it gets to thirteen screens, it is hard to get to the end.

btw, i must add my congratulations and thanks for your ascension to the top of the pack as team captain. i will be happy to support you in any way i can (i am sure i speak for most - if not all - of the rest of the team in saying that).

Good Afternoon Parmesian
Visit__MyOnlineTeam__Forum

smile Thank you for the Congrats Sir!
I will certainly work my butt of to get us back on track
That you can be rest assured of

I discussed this with Dave Bell this morning
As you mentioned, the thread is getting a bit unweildly, so we have decided to start a new thread in the morning Sir!

biggrin Always happy to accomodate such a great bunch of crunchers
[Edit 1 times, last edit by Former Member at Mar 7, 2006 5:10:35 PM]
[Mar 7, 2006 3:31:19 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Visit__MyOnlineTeam__Forum

Good Afternoon Dave

smile We wish you all the best for a speedy recovery

I hope things go well for you at the Hospital

smile Looking forward to the speedy return of my right hand man
[Mar 7, 2006 5:14:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Graham--I havent been able to log on to our team website--

Gerald --
I assumed that you meant that you had not been able to log in to our new team forum. I tried using the password which we originally set for your user name and was unable to log in using it. I have deleted and re-added your account and you should have received an e-mail showing you the new password I set for you. If you are still having difficulties, either let me know here or drop me an e-mail and I will work on it with you.

PS: I did try the new account and was able to log in with the password I e-mailed to you.

Dave Bell Thank you--i did mean the forums--i hope your legs are doing better my wife had the same problem-chemo caused it--things are working correctly now-hope you are better soon Your Friend and team mate Gerald smile
[Mar 7, 2006 6:44:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

smile Here is a rough draft that I sent to Spikey for consideration
It is for the front page of the Team Website

Click on this link to see it in more detail Guys

biggrin Your opinions would be appreciated
[Edit 2 times, last edit by Former Member at Mar 7, 2006 11:56:00 PM]
[Mar 7, 2006 10:45:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
keithhenry
Ace Cruncher
Senile old farts of the world ....uh.....uh..... nevermind
Project Badges:

Uh, wow! Impressive! Have you considered changing your username from Graham to Picasso?
Join/Website/IMODB

[Mar 7, 2006 11:11:20 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Unfortunately, I may not see any of this as I have awakened to full blown cellulitis in my right leg and will be heading to the verteran's hospital later this morning. In the past when I have had cellulitis, most often they have required me to check in to the hospital for IV antibiotics for several days. If this does not happen today, I will get back to you and let you know that I am at home. Wish me luck.

Sorry to hear this Dave - I am betting you'll be back on the old a/bs so it might be a few days before we hear from you again.

Good luck, take it easy and behave - no fidgeting in bed just because you can't get near a PC!

All the best,

Matt

And here I thought the picture of sunshine I left you on the WCG would do some good. I guess not sad
Dave hope you get well soon we need you back on the WCG post with us. Hope all goes well at the doctors office.
Best of luck,
Al
[Mar 7, 2006 11:50:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 637   Pages: 64   [ Previous Page | 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread