Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 637
Posts: 637   Pages: 64   [ Previous Page | 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 31088 times and has 636 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: smile smile smile Join "MyOnlineTeam" Today smile smile smile

Uh, wow! Impressive! Have you considered changing your username from Graham to Picasso?

Picasso ah..........that says it right there. Keith I think your right on that. Anyhow Graham (Picasso) it looks AWESOME and I mean AWESOME! You have done one heck of a job on the front page of the team website. It's impressive and just shows the complexity of your talents.
[Mar 8, 2006 12:00:21 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I have to agree. Great looking site. I will put it in my sites to visit list from now on.

Thanks for making it public.
[Mar 8, 2006 12:36:44 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

...............................................................................................
Date....................Runtime...................Daily Points.......Daily Results.........Place

03/07/2006..... 0:298:19:52:25.......... 204,808................ 743................. #9

03/06/2006..... 0:312:21:15:44.......... 217,420................ 759................. #8
03/05/2006..... 0:302:09:49:19.......... 213,682................ 761................. #9

...............................................................................................

(Stats-Image Generator by WCG Member Börni)

Posted on behalf of Dave Bell who is currently under the weather

Get well soon Dave
[Mar 8, 2006 12:39:42 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
smile smile smile Join "MyOnlineTeam" Today smile smile smile

To all of my team mates:

I spent half the day at the VA Hospital (mostly waiting). The doctors had my foot x-rayed since I have had a history of bone infection in my foot which almost cost me an amputation a year ago. Luckily, no bone infection showed up. I do have cellulitis on my right foot and up my leg nearly to my knee. The doctor wanted to admit me to the hospital, but I talked her into letting me try staying home and taking the antibiotics and keeping my leg elevated. If I see any worsening of the infection or indications that it is spreading elsewhere in my system, I am to immediately go back and be admitted. Because of the serious nature of the infection, I am going to stay off the computer for at least 3 days and possibly a few more. Hopefully someone will help Graham out and pick up on the daily stats posting (7 PM EST here in the states, midnight GMT in the UK). I am going to miss chatting with you all, but I have to get myself well! I am tired of being ill all of the time. When I am doing better, I will let you all know.

Your friend and team mate,
[Mar 8, 2006 12:40:47 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

To all of my team mates:

I spent half the day at the VA Hospital (mostly waiting). The doctors had my foot x-rayed since I have had a history of bone infection in my foot which almost cost me an amputation a year ago. Luckily, no bone infection showed up. I do have cellulitis on my right foot and up my leg nearly to my knee. The doctor wanted to admit me to the hospital, but I talked her into letting me try staying home and taking the antibiotics and keeping my leg elevated. If I see any worsening of the infection or indications that it is spreading elsewhere in my system, I am to immediately go back and be admitted. Because of the serious nature of the infection, I am going to stay off the computer for at least 3 days and possibly a few more. Hopefully someone will help Graham out and pick up on the daily stats posting (7 PM EST here in the states, midnight GMT in the UK). I am going to miss chatting with you all, but I have to get myself well! I am tired of being ill all of the time. When I am doing better, I will let you all know.

Your friend and team mate,

Sorry to hear this Dave sad - my best wishes for a speedy recovery.

Ady hugs
[Mar 8, 2006 12:51:42 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Congratulations To txjallen on Reaching 500,000 Points For MyOnlineTeam

smile Congrats and Well Done Sir!
[Mar 8, 2006 12:57:29 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Congratulations To all our Members on Reaching 90,000,000 Points For MyOnlineTeam

Points Generated (Rank) 90,183,246 (#5)

Awesome Guys, what else can I say
[Mar 8, 2006 1:28:46 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Congratulations To all our Members on Reaching 90,000,000 Points For MyOnlineTeam

Congratulations to you all - 90 Million Points is an awesome effort, you should all be very proud of your contribution applause

Ady smile
[Mar 8, 2006 7:22:46 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
spikey_richie
Senior Cruncher
International
Project Badges:
Re: Congratulations To all our Members on Reaching 90,000,000 Points For MyOnlineTeam

My best wishes to Dave Bell - I hope you make a speedy recovery!

Congratulations to those of you who have reached a milestone. 90million is a MASSIVE score!

Graham - give me a shout if you need me to do the stats. posts.
----------------------------------------
[Mar 8, 2006 8:18:26 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Congrats on the 90,000,000 points! applause applause

Get well soon Dave. smile
[Mar 8, 2006 9:13:32 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 637   Pages: 64   [ Previous Page | 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread