Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 12637
Posts: 12637   Pages: 1264   [ Previous Page | 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 464356 times and has 12636 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Whatever the Weather

Mornin.....
[Sep 28, 2010 5:08:50 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Morning. smile Very damp out there, but also still very warm and not a breath of wind. smile Out to lunch with "the girls" today. wink
[Sep 28, 2010 6:27:42 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Re:

...I would have thought it would be almost impossible to play a game of ping-pong whilst zooming around in bumper cars..... devilish

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalmost, but not quite
devilish

back from holiday (great weather, figured we'd better see the southern half of the country before it splits and they can tax us as tourists)
long weekend (lots of free time with grandparents and godparents falling over each other to look after casper)
and....
work
blegh!
:ninja:
[Sep 28, 2010 7:21:47 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

....grey, damp & cold, where did summer go?

home to the carribean I guess....
fne

Do you think it is still worth putting food out for the birds?

don't ask me, snotty little featherballs don't even look at the food I put out

What a huge Apple crop this year
in fact fruit all over is terrific smile we are having apple sauce with beef & lamb As well as pork . Apple crumble sarnies
Apple struddle coming out of our ears ,
Apple dumplings and baked Apple ,Apple upsidedown cake

finally, someone found a use for all those horrible i-whatevers devilish

I guess before long I will be the only one left, in what has been a long serving and loyal team

oi! where would I go?? tongue
[Sep 28, 2010 7:29:28 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Evy, we read bits& pieces about the 'split' over here,,,,,give us the 'lowdown'..... biggrin
[Sep 28, 2010 7:48:06 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
densnaps
Ace Cruncher
Sunny Lancaster Windmill capital of England
Project Badges:

morning all
breezy but dry
----------------------------------------
http://www.forceschatter.co.uk/
den quixote el ingles hombre loco

www.tbpcsg.org
[Sep 28, 2010 8:03:25 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I'm still here! I'm still churning!

Thats good news! and there's more,, Gunners move away is temporary! He will be back later.

As for Merle, Evy and Alan's remarks, well I'm dead chuffed! I wont spend the rest of my days alone after all! Thanks.
[Sep 28, 2010 9:48:19 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Evy, we read bits& pieces about the 'split' over here,,,,,give us the 'lowdown'..... biggrin

the lowdown is
it's neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeever gonna happen :p
there's upsides to a split between what is essentially two different countries (two sets of political parties, 2 languages, 2 parliaments, 2 different media systems, 2 fundamentally different views on society...) but the practical problems involved are just too humonguous
the biggest problem being : Brussel (I know many brits will agree with me this is the main problem, albeit for different reasons devilish ) it's supposed to be bilingual (but the french-speaking part of the country doesn't teach dutch in schools, so that is one law which remained dead letter) but you can't go to a single hospital,restaurant or shop and be served in flemish (you are in fact lucky not to be called names or told to take a hike) but is essentially french-speaking
butttt it's smack in the middle of flanders...
anyway
not to worry
we just have to learn to get along
[Sep 28, 2010 11:04:41 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

....you should move permanently over here Evy....we all speak double dutch! wink
[Sep 28, 2010 1:03:59 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Evening all

Dry, but not particularly warm here still a venison casserole to look forward to for dinner so that should help the inner man.
[Sep 28, 2010 6:03:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 12637   Pages: 1264   [ Previous Page | 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread