Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 313
Posts: 313   Pages: 32   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 150695 times and has 312 replies Next Thread
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
HPF2 Project Badge Recognition Thread

Although this project has been running since June 2006 (i.e., well before badges were even dreamt about), I didn't see a recognition thread...

Thus, this is for that purpose biggrin
----------------------------------------

[Edit 1 times, last edit by gb009761 at Jul 15, 2009 1:09:58 PM]
[Jul 15, 2009 12:21:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: HPF2 Project Badge Recognition Thread

Haha, all of the forums are a buzz with activity thanks to the new badges and the new badge threads for the old projects :P
Well i have my bronze, don't think i'm going better than that for HPF2 however.
Actually i still might but i'm only getting better than bronze for any after i have bronze for all ^.^
[Jul 15, 2009 7:04:14 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nverrilli
Cruncher
Project Badges:

Hello -
So, the idea is to post here after achieving some particular badge level in HPP2?

I admit, I kinda like the whole badge idea, since it brings a certain level of recognition to the entire crunching concept, but I'm puzzled as to why no 5-year or 10-badge got included. Perhaps those will be added later? I cannot believe that nobody out there would qualify for even those rarefied levels.

Cheers,
Nathan

[Jul 24, 2009 3:36:18 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nasher
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

got my emerald and am ha[ppy with that

not going to go to sapphire on this project (or not any time soon at least)

yes the new badges will spark some intrest in some of these projects for badge hunters

[Jul 24, 2009 5:56:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
damir1978
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

I'm still a long way to Sapphire Badge on this project ... but this project and FightAids@Home are the longest projects from WCG, since they do not have a deadline on they're science (they keep adding mini-projects).
So I'm not worry about not getting Sapphire.
[Jul 24, 2009 8:02:08 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Greg Lyke
Advanced Cruncher

I've had my emerald in this long before the badges arrived (apparently I had HPF2 set up as the lone project on a side little used single core computer that was on 24/7 that I completely forgot about for over a year blushing ). As sapphire will be VERY hard to get on any other project (especially if/when new projects come online and I start chasing them), I've come back here to try to wrap it up within a few months as I would really like to have at least one sapphire off to the left.
[Jul 24, 2009 8:08:26 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Somervillejudson@netscape.net
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:
devilish Re: HPF2 Project Badge Recognition Thread

Yes the new progects and parts II or others is certainly stimulating especially when one has limited computing power. Also if they do as I am sure they will add badges for 5, 10 and probably 20+ years (I do not see WCG going away any time soon) one is prompted to considers those down the line and make adjustments now while in the thick of a progrect. ie which project is most important to you!
[Jul 26, 2009 11:20:57 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
smeyer55
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Made it to Ruby. Now on to Emerald.
[Aug 7, 2009 1:22:51 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
mwgiii
Advanced Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

I should be hitting emerald in a couple of days. When WCG added the longer run badges, I was only around 40 days short from 1 year on HPF2, so I added it back to the mix.

[Aug 7, 2009 5:23:00 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Bergie72
Advanced Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

GOLD!!

HPF2 brings me to 9 gold (or better) badges on the active projects. Not bad for 3 1/2 yrs of crunching, most of it on just one machine :-)
[Aug 16, 2009 4:52:30 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 313   Pages: 32   [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread