Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 46
Posts: 46   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 7297 times and has 45 replies Next Thread
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: Influenza - Next one to finish ?

FLU1 was per last post by uplinger on target 7 group. There are 2 more to go after that for a project total of 9. Then it's prepped for CHARMM processing with an open target resume. Don't know if FLU1 also becomes an intermittent project. We'll learn in time when it finished some time next month, is the expectation.
----------------------------------------
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Sep 2, 2009 6:38:34 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
PecosRiverM
Veteran Cruncher
The Great State of Texas
Project Badges:

Hopefully it'll last long enough for me to get Sapphire.

Ruby..........3dys
Emerald..~14dys
Sapphire.~35dys

Give or take afew days.

[Sep 3, 2009 9:02:55 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

WCG is really getting a large share of my resources lately with then new badges announced and the sudden ending of projects....

Will try to get this one to blue too, still a ways to go though.

Good luck to all the other badge hunters... it's a wonderful time to be alive !!!
[Sep 4, 2009 10:40:48 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Just added a brand new quad, which will run 24/7... smile

So I guess, I should get my blue badge for flu... biggrin biggrin biggrin
[Sep 4, 2009 1:08:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Steve WCG
Senior Cruncher

Excellent applause ... looks like you are filling the badges all blue ... so ya ... start FLU now ... you got thirty days (or thereabouts) wink
[Sep 4, 2009 1:55:18 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I think I'll need about 30 days for Sapphire, so it's going to be a close one for me.
[Sep 4, 2009 2:50:39 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
smeyer55
Senior Cruncher
Project Badges:

Doing some quick estimate calculations it looks like we're doing about 64 batches per day based on the workunit numbers I've been getting the last few days.

That would mean we have about 25.5 days until the series 9 batches run out and the project is "done".

So my estimate of the completion date is around Sept 29-30 assuming we don't speed up and there aren't additional series added.

Steve
[Sep 4, 2009 4:54:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

The last new work is thought to go out early-ish October. The daily supply is like for CEP intentionally limited. Then there's still 10-20 days to get all the last work to come back and validate, to include repair work and No Replies make up i.e. there will be sporadic work still cycling out well into October.
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Sep 4, 2009 5:02:28 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

sad This has been kind of disappointing to see that two of the projects I am interested in are so close to completing that I may not make the goals I had set for myself. Although CEP will have a second phase, I haven't seen anything to say the same for FLU. At least the other active projects do have quite a bit of time before completion.
[Sep 5, 2009 12:57:55 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
roundup
Veteran Cruncher
Switzerland
Project Badges:

So I guess, I should get my blue badge for flu... biggrin biggrin biggrin

... and less than an hour ago my new i7 went online biggrin devilish biggrin . I tasked him to hunt Emerald for Influenza. In 5 days this monster will be supported by 6 other cores that are chasing Emerald for CEP until then. Let's see if that plan works.
[Sep 5, 2009 12:22:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 46   Pages: 5   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread