Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 1
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 630 times and has 0 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Click4Life - What does this mean?

Do I have to click for my life or is it click to get a life?

Answer: Neither, it's click to give life.

WCG is just the start for Click4life, WCG has provided the platform to launch this project in to reality very quickly and for that I'm grateful to WCG.
The idea for Click4life has been in my head for a long time and I'm talking years. I want to provide a website for those of us who are not as fortunate as most and when they need to communicate with someone who understands how they feel, they would have somewhere to go to find support from others in similar or even the same circumstances. This could be dealing with depression or like having to deal with the prospect of a pending Hysterectomy or vasectomy, or even death of a loved one.
In life we all have our crosses to bare and some of us can bare our crosses a little easier than others, so I believe if we can, we should help those who don't find it so easy to bare their cross.

Click4life is intended to be a place of support no matter what the issue, as there may be someone there to help or maybe just listen because sometime that's all we need.
With your help Click4life will turn from the dream I had several years ago into the support website I intend it to one day be.
Click4life is still a work in progress but thanks to WCG it's started and I'm closer to that dream more than ever, and it started right here on the 30th of January 2008.
Within WCG the Click4life Team participate in all projects but due to personal losses I tend to contribute more to 'Help Fight Childhood Cancer' and 'Help Conquer Cancer' projects but that's my choice.

In the grand scheme of things Click4life is a young team but it's a growing team and with your help Click4Life will be more that just another WCG team.
If you would like to share your credits with Team Click4life then just follow this link and join Team Click4Life.

I'll look forward to cRuNcHiNg with you and remember to...... Click4life ... whatever that means. :)

Click4life.co.uk needs a hosting server in the UK, if you can help or know someone else who can, please put them in touch. I also need help with securing the site for user safety and some form of filtering to insure that only genuine people get access. If you can help with this or any aspect of website development and integration of VOIP and would like to get involved, I would like to hear from you.

Thank you for reading this and if you want to join us please do so but which ever team you join you will be doing the right thing.

Click4life Team Captain.
[Mar 6, 2010 5:58:11 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread