Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 25
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 2907 times and has 24 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: WU have dried up : No tasks sent

I will occasionally receive the odd WU, but otherwise, yes, the tasks have dried up...
[Nov 7, 2015 4:21:32 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
NixChix
Veteran Cruncher
United States
Project Badges:

I have my profile set to 1 CEP WU at a time per CPU and almost always see a job processing or in the buffer queue. The other project selected is OET.

Cheers coffee
----------------------------------------

[Nov 7, 2015 8:03:10 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
CandymanWCG
Senior Cruncher
Romania
Project Badges:

18-Nov-15 9:16:34 AM | World Community Grid | No tasks are available for the applications you have selected

Well ran dry again? confused

Edit: added log message
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world! - Albert Einstein

[Edit 2 times, last edit by CandymanWCG at Nov 18, 2015 8:51:11 AM]
[Nov 18, 2015 7:43:06 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Yarensc
Advanced Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

What do you have your device profile set to? You get that message if you have the number in your profile. ie, if you say max of 4 and have 4 you get that message even if you have empty buffer space
[Nov 19, 2015 2:59:38 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
CandymanWCG
Senior Cruncher
Romania
Project Badges:

Yarensc, I appreciate you trying to help, but I was obviously not talking about having received all the tasks for CEP2 that I had allowed on my device profiles. I mean, com'on, that would be a rookie mistake!

For the record, at the time that I posted that message, both my machines which means a total of 8 maximum possible CEP2s had ran dry and were crunching other projects. And before you say anything, let me assure you that my overall work cache was unchanged and > 0.
Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world! - Albert Einstein

[Nov 20, 2015 12:41:19 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread