Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 748
Posts: 748   Pages: 75   [ Previous Page | 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 63751 times and has 747 replies Next Thread
nivrip
Senior Cruncher
North Yorkshire
Project Badges:
Re: The PCReview Crew II Needs You! cool

Nice to be part of the team.

Been out hiking today on the N. Yorks/ Durham border. Great day with a few beers at the end of the walk. smug
----------------------------------------
ЮРКШИР КРУНЧЕР
[Sep 20, 2007 9:16:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Taffycat
Senior Cruncher
Wales, UK
Project Badges:

Good morning Crunch-Buddies hugs

Nivrip, glad you are crunching with us, you have really made an excellent start. I enjoy the team spirit in PC Review too, a great bunch of guys and gals. cool

It's pretty gloomy here this morning, grey, cloudy, probably rain on the way.......... but are we downhearted...? No, cos we have all-terrain crunchers so yah-boo-sucks to the weather devilish

Have a good one Folks dancing

[Sep 21, 2007 8:18:29 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nivrip
Senior Cruncher
North Yorkshire
Project Badges:

[quote yah-boo-sucks to the weather

Got it dead right this week. Normally hiking on Fridays but this week volunteered (always told to never volunteer) to do some part time work today and guess what - it's pouring. We actually NEED some rain so I'm really quite happy. biggrin
ЮРКШИР КРУНЧЕР
[Edit 1 times, last edit by nivrip at Sep 21, 2007 9:56:38 AM]
[Sep 21, 2007 9:55:34 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Morning Crunchers.
Gloomy day outside, But a perfect day to Crunch.
Hope everyone has a good weekend.
See you all Monday.
[Sep 21, 2007 9:59:20 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nivrip
Senior Cruncher
North Yorkshire
Project Badges:

Interesting Stats

I see that there are 326,464 members in WCG.

I am currently ranked at 254,123 which means that there are ALREADY 72,341 members BEHIND me. shock

Amazing, after only a week. smile
ЮРКШИР КРУНЧЕР
[Sep 21, 2007 1:44:13 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Taffycat
Senior Cruncher
Wales, UK
Project Badges:

Hi there Feckit, Nivrip and Everyone, hugs

Hope you're all having a good weekend? It's still a bit cloudy and showery here, although just now, the sun broke through and took a look around before retreating behind a convenient cloud again, but another good day to crunch cool

Nivrip, yes, it can make you feel good when you check out the stats and discover that you're not at the bottom, despite being new. The thing that always intrigues me, is to see how many years' worth of research can be achieved in such a short time - don't know whether you've noticed in the PC Review Team stats, but we've managed more than 77 years' worth. shock Good eh? Deserving of a brew in celebration coffee biggrin

[Sep 22, 2007 12:53:55 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hi Nivrip, Taffycat & every other Cruncher.
I once made it into the top 15k of Crunchers, sadly i'm now in the top 18k. crying
But it all helps to move things along.
And it is a team effort in the end.

Is Ady still popping in to say hi still?
[Sep 22, 2007 6:51:07 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Taffycat
Senior Cruncher
Wales, UK
Project Badges:

Hi Feckit, Nivrip and Crunch-Buddies-All, hugs

It's very much a day for crunching today, very cloudy and rather dark with lots more rain in the offing by the look of it. Might even make a start on a few Christmas cards (I'm a crafter amongst other things raised eyebrow )

Will you be going on any damp weekend hikes Nivrip? If so, you will be needing this coffee

Feckit, I've not seen Ady for a while now, but hope that he will still be popping into the thread occasionally. Or if not here, then in to PC Review. If you're reading this Ady, we miss seeing you post, hope you are well hugs

[Sep 23, 2007 9:02:06 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
nivrip
Senior Cruncher
North Yorkshire
Project Badges:

Hi All, more amazing facts.

Total run time per calendar day is 103 years shock

Total run time since WCG has been going is 113,000 years shock shock

Amazing what a combined effort can do.

It's just good to be part of it. smile
ЮРКШИР КРУНЧЕР
[Sep 23, 2007 1:56:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Taffycat
Senior Cruncher
Wales, UK
Project Badges:

Hi Crunch-Buddies, all having a good day? hugs We have had mixed-seasons today - bright sunshine, rain, wind, clouds, more sunshine... makes life interesting though I guess tongue

Nivrip... interesting stats you've found, they can be fascinating when you start to delve into them a bit. cool

[Sep 24, 2007 5:54:48 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 748   Pages: 75   [ Previous Page | 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread