Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Locked
Total posts in this thread: 65
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 3695 times and has 64 replies Next Thread
Former Member
Cruncher
Re: Carl.h

Whl. Wrote:
Thank you CAs for ruining this thread and attempting to start another flame war. Very responsible of you. Admin, would it be possible to delete the rubbish about Ice cream and stuff and the attempts at flames please ? Thanks.

Thank you very much Nelsoc for editing the relevant posts. Much appreciated.
[Jul 13, 2007 6:02:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Victimisation

That`s a difficult word for me, never really been there until now. Of course you`ll say it didn`t happen. So let`s look at some things....

The Islam thread....I posted quotes from the Quran, hijacking you said. If I posted quotes from the Bible in the Christian thread would it be the same ?

The row with Evodude which wasn`t as bad as everyone assumes. I was in Northern Ireland I lost mates shot by the IRA, I protected the likes of Orangemen (Evo`s lot) and got stoned and petrol bombed for it. So yes passions will run high with that but I coped quite well in the forum, here was a different matter.

No mails were forthcoming from admin, nothing. All of a sudden I was banished. I checked the rules, nothing in the rules about such behaviour from admin. I played about and called people names yes, I was angry at the treatment. Certainly people had done far worse and got away with it.

Dagorath for instance, people won`t forget what he said to me here or the fact it was let stand or the fact he was a friend of both Didactylos and Retsof. Both those CA`s constantly stir up flame wars and you`ll find the feeling amongst crunchers outside here, cos they won`t visit because of these, is that these two will be the ruin of the place. The forum is an important place to crunchers as much as the project.

Keithhenry`s post alluding to the fact I had committed a criminal offence was allowed to stand, I had to complain. No CA could see the libel in it ???? Why was that ? Then he got a polite online note to edit and maybe even a mail, besides mine. Things I never did the option of.

I asked and asked by mail the situation, nothing came.

Dagorath swore to get me banned, people are wondering how much his friends Didactylos and Retsof had to do with that.

I can fight back, I can get around your silly ban anytime I choose but why should I go on acting like a criminal when I`m not, I`m the victim here. Though I know you`ll choose to believe different.

I have been badly treated here, at present I am still in my own Guantanamo. Trouble is there are so many stirrers here that are being allowed to get away with it with the sanction of management. Truth means nothing, just the status quo of crunchers. It`s the sign of not a voluntary charitable effort but that of a Corporation set on making the most money as quickly as possible. I remember saying something similar of UD. I have that feeling that a lot of good people would get fooled here too, the place is already looking very dishonest with this episode.
[Jul 13, 2007 10:52:51 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Yes thank you smile
[Jul 13, 2007 10:57:41 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Carl.h did make a post from purgatory a few minutes ago. I know most can't see it though. Isn't right to be accused and then not allowed to defend or explain yourself. Just isn't right no matter who it is. Do any of us expect special treatment? No we don't just the same as anyone else would get. Thats why I thanked Nelsoc . He edited things that didn't belong here even stuff I posted. In cases of that nature you will never get an argument from me. And yes I know I will get flamed for this but is the right thing to do. And no I won't return to this thread to retaliate so do as you wish. Others should see Carl's explanation. Whether you agree with it or not he should be allowed to speak in this case.

Victimisation

That`s a difficult word for me, never really been there until now. Of course you`ll say it didn`t happen. So let`s look at some things....

The Islam thread....I posted quotes from the Quran, hijacking you said. If I posted quotes from the Bible in the Christian thread would it be the same ?

The row with Evodude which wasn`t as bad as everyone assumes. I was in Northern Ireland I lost mates shot by the IRA, I protected the likes of Orangemen (Evo`s lot) and got stoned and petrol bombed for it. So yes passions will run high with that but I coped quite well in the forum, here was a different matter.

No mails were forthcoming from admin, nothing. All of a sudden I was banished. I checked the rules, nothing in the rules about such behaviour from admin. I played about and called people names yes, I was angry at the treatment. Certainly people had done far worse and got away with it.

Dagorath for instance, people won`t forget what he said to me here or the fact it was let stand or the fact he was a friend of both Didactylos and Retsof. Both those CA`s constantly stir up flame wars and you`ll find the feeling amongst crunchers outside here, cos they won`t visit because of these, is that these two will be the ruin of the place. The forum is an important place to crunchers as much as the project.

Keithhenry`s post alluding to the fact I had committed a criminal offence was allowed to stand, I had to complain. No CA could see the libel in it ???? Why was that ? Then he got a polite online note to edit and maybe even a mail, besides mine. Things I never did the option of.

I asked and asked by mail the situation, nothing came.

Dagorath swore to get me banned, people are wondering how much his friends Didactylos and Retsof had to do with that.

I can fight back, I can get around your silly ban anytime I choose but why should I go on acting like a criminal when I`m not, I`m the victim here. Though I know you`ll choose to believe different.

I have been badly treated here, at present I am still in my own Guantanamo. Trouble is there are so many stirrers here that are being allowed to get away with it with the sanction of management. Truth means nothing, just the status quo of crunchers. It`s the sign of not a voluntary charitable effort but that of a Corporation set on making the most money as quickly as possible. I remember saying something similar of UD. I have that feeling that a lot of good people would get fooled here too, the place is already looking very dishonest with this episode.

[Jul 13, 2007 11:20:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

I think everyone who has an opinion here has weighed in now, so I am locking this thread.
[Jul 13, 2007 11:31:25 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread