Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 857
Posts: 857   Pages: 86   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 108092 times and has 856 replies Next Thread
rembertw
Senior Cruncher
Belgium
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Re: DDDT2 Project Badge Recognition Thread

I started one about 7 hours ago, that will be returned sometime Sundaynight CET I guess. Surprise for me, at least 1 box is "A" capable!

erlc_ c164_ ps0000_ 0-- In Progress 19-2-10 05:34:34 5-3-10 05:34:34

It's not a fast machine, but reliable. While the Badge will come slow, at least I'll see some progress in "Statistics By Projects" next week. biggrin
[Feb 19, 2010 12:20:15 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Mathilde2006
Senior Cruncher
Germany
Project Badges:

I started one about 7 hours ago, that will be returned sometime Sundaynight CET I guess. Surprise for me, at least 1 box is "A" capable!

erlc_ c164_ ps0000_ 0-- In Progress 19-2-10 05:34:34 5-3-10 05:34:34

It's not a fast machine, but reliable. While the Badge will come slow, at least I'll see some progress in "Statistics By Projects" next week. biggrin

I got also some today in the early morning hours (14 days to finish for estimated 45 hours)

and one repair WU with 10 days 20 hours 18 minutes 37 seconds of crunch time for estimated 88 hours. biggrin
----------------------------------------

[Feb 19, 2010 2:25:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sekerob
Ace Cruncher

It's a nail-biters united event, 2:40 hours left for the 1st 4 to complete, 44 hours logged so far. No speeddeamon wingman discovered yet who's waiting on me biggrin

[ot]PS:

pleased with the efficiency side... 95% for the full run time per BOINCTasks [the rest was for me], Per Process Explorer 35 seconds kernel time, 100k soft page faults, no delta seen blipping past.[/ot]
WCG Global & Research > Make Proposal Help: Start Here!
Please help to make the Forums an enjoyable experience for All!
[Feb 19, 2010 2:34:43 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

I finished a few and other than using a lot of memory, they seem to be OK. 20 credits/hr claimed but my wingmen are slow and I have no validations yet. I bet a Euro that granted is less than claimed. biggrin

cowboy

[Feb 19, 2010 3:22:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
gb009761
Master Cruncher
Scotland
Project Badges:

I finished a few and other than using a lot of memory, they seem to be OK. 20 credits/hr claimed but my wingmen are slow and I have no validations yet. I bet a Euro that granted is less than claimed. biggrin

cowboy

Going by what's already come in, you may just be pleasantly surprised. Of course, time will tell cool

[Feb 19, 2010 3:38:22 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
uplinger
Former World Community Grid Tech
Project Badges:

my first one valid, 1 day 11 hours of work, now only need 729 more days to hit Sapphire. I'm soooo close :P

-Uplinger
[Feb 19, 2010 3:43:29 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
X-Files 27
Senior Cruncher
Canada
Project Badges:

haha...I got 1 valid and 9 PV... Lets see if my wingmen are not slackers... lol

[Feb 19, 2010 4:47:02 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Dataman
Ace Cruncher
Project Badges:

I bet a Euro that granted is less than claimed. biggrin

Seems I owe ulinger a Euro. laughing biggrin
20.4/hr granted.
cowboy

[Feb 19, 2010 5:13:21 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Former Member
Cruncher

Hmm, do now the B types run out automatically, or do the results first get checked by the scientists...???

And how is it with the jump from B to C type? Is there a scientist review?
[Feb 19, 2010 5:38:53 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
uplinger
Former World Community Grid Tech
Project Badges:

totto,

very good question.

At this point, we are packaging the work units into groups of 25. Once 25 of them have returned or finished due to error :( we send the results back to the researchers for them to process and create the type B work units. Once the type B's are created they are then downloaded by us and we build them into BOINC work units for the members :)

As you may have seen the few errors being mentioned (exit 29). These were not caught originally but the researchers are going to modify their build scripts to catch this in the future. Probably not in time for the next target, as this is not an easy analysis of the results.

Same with B to C. Type B batches will have about 50 work units. Type C will have over 6000 work units.

Hope this helps,
-Uplinger
[Feb 19, 2010 5:45:23 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Posts: 857   Pages: 86   [ Previous Page | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 | Next Page ]
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread