Index  | Recent Threads  | Unanswered Threads  | Who's Active  | Guidelines  | Search

Quick Go »
No member browsing this thread
Thread Status: Active
Total posts in this thread: 37
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread
Author
Previous Thread This topic has been viewed 1508 times and has 36 replies Next Thread
Unixchick
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:
Reply to this Post  Reply with Quote 
Project Status (First Post Updated)

Project Status May 19, 2024 -

There is a MCM resend issue as WUs are stuck in a "waiting to be sent" status. Awaiting acknowledment of the problem from krembil
ARP update here
Donation and Funding Information here

Mapping Cancer Markers - YES

African Rainfall Project - COMING SOON Restarting in the future.

Open Pandemic - NO

Smash Childhood Cancer - NO Project on hiatus at this time.

Help Stop TB - NO. Project people are transitioning to a new research institution.

Informative Links

WUProp - lists active Boinc Projects - https://wuprop.boinc-af.org/active_projects.py
WUProp info, but just WCG - thanks Headcrash - http://deadnet.se/wcg.txt
ARP Generation Data - https://download.worldcommunitygrid.org/boinc...rp1_stats/generations.txt
First Thread - https://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/forums/wcg/viewthread_thread,45380_offset,0
----------------------------------------
[Edit 19 times, last edit by Unixchick at May 20, 2024 5:00:08 AM]
[Apr 30, 2024 10:37:36 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Grumpy Swede
Master Cruncher
Svíþjóð
Project Badges:
sad Re: Project Status (First Post Updated)

And again, time for tons of 503 Errors, System Errors, Log-in Popups, and molasses in the system. This is getting really, really old now..... sad

[May 1, 2024 3:05:04 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Grumpy Swede
Master Cruncher
Svíþjóð
Project Badges:
Re: Project Status (First Post Updated)

Now it's much better. It's really bad some hours of the day though. It seems to get better under the hours when North America is sleeping, and early day hours in North America.

[May 1, 2024 10:43:05 AM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sgt.Joe
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Now it's much better. It's really bad some hours of the day though. It seems to get better under the hours when North America is sleeping, and early day hours in North America.

That makes sense. As North America wakes up, the demand increases and maxes out the system capacity.

Cheers
Sgt. Joe
*Minnesota Crunchers*
[May 1, 2024 12:33:01 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
TLD
Veteran Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

The forum seems to be working very well today,

EDIT: Then I get the 503 error message, LOL

[Edit 1 times, last edit by TLD at May 1, 2024 10:34:14 PM]
[May 1, 2024 10:31:38 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
D_S_Spence
Advanced Cruncher
Canada
Project Badges:

I witnessed my Linux box download some .png files for ARP and HST yesterday. So maybe something is being prepared for the return of ARP?

Then the forum was down earlier today, and I have 0 results recorded in today's stats even though my machines seem to have completed a reasonable number of WUs.
[May 2, 2024 9:22:44 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
adriverhoef
Master Cruncher
The Netherlands
Project Badges:

Then the forum was down earlier today, and I have 0 results recorded in today's stats even though my machines seem to have completed a reasonable number of WUs.

You have zero results recorded in today's stats after reporting a fair amount of tasks? That's odd. One hour ago, the backlog of validated results (495) arrived in my database.

Adri
[May 2, 2024 9:57:47 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Boca Raton Community HS
Advanced Cruncher
Project Badges:

I witnessed my Linux box download some .png files for ARP and HST yesterday. So maybe something is being prepared for the return of ARP?

We have seen that happen a few times now (specifically twice now that i remember, including yesterday). I hope that you are correct about ARP but I am not confident about that.

Are you looking in your overview section or results? Overview only updates every 12ish hours.
[May 2, 2024 10:03:03 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Unixchick
Veteran Cruncher
Project Badges:

Aren't the stats about when it validates and not when it is returned by you?? This is what makes the streak stat so stupid, as it has nothing to do with how much work you do, but when it is validated.
[May 2, 2024 10:23:12 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
Sgt.Joe
Ace Cruncher
USA
Project Badges:

Aren't the stats about when it validates and not when it is returned by you?? This is what makes the streak stat so stupid, as it has nothing to do with how much work you do, but when it is validated.

I believe you are correct.
Cheers
Sgt. Joe
*Minnesota Crunchers*
[May 2, 2024 10:34:56 PM]   Link   Report threatening or abusive post: please login first  Go to top 
[ Jump to Last Post ]
Post new Thread